Our client is a multinational company with more than 1500 employees, having multiple production sites across Romania and an extended commercial department, with office in Bucharest.
The Group, world leader in Building materials production, is present in 68 countries with 171 000 employees and designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all.
To complete the HR team which went through a major transformation program, we look for a Senior HR Reporting and Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join their HQ HR team, reporting directly to HR Director and working closely with regional HQ in Prague and group projects on different topics (Hay grading at Group level, salary surveys, salary benchmarking or Reporting to regional HQ).
The new hire will act as a main point-of-contact for all HR reporting requests from internal and external customers and will have the mission to build up a HR Dashboard and transform reporting process in an almost fully automated one
- Ensure HR planning, budgeting, and forecasting, labor costs reporting; to consolidate periodically all employee details and provide relevant reports to other HR or financial departments, including at the Group level
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge, experience, skills, and attributes:
- 5 – 7 years working experience in data analysis and reporting in HR with proven contribution to HR dashboard building (proven experience in working with big data and multiple types of reports)
- Proven exposure to Comp & Ben processes in large organizations
- Excellent MS Office knowledge with proficient Excel skills (macros, complex functions) and ideally VBA
- English language fluency is also mandatory because of the Group exposure
- Advanced knowledge of MS office – Excel proficiency, Word, Power Point, fluency in English and previous experience with SAP are mandatory.
- Significant knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to help generate relevant metrics to further business and HR strategic initiatives and priorities